Spring is finally here, and I don’t know about you, but I think we’ve earned it. What a winter!
With warmer days ahead, you may be thinking about breaking out the flip flops and short-sleeve t’s. We say, go for it! In fact, we’d like to jumpstart your wardrobe turnover with a cool t-shirt giveaway.
You may or may not be familiar with gWhiz and our plethora of amazing, effective, and fun-to-use educational apps designed for students of all ages and from all walks of life. Whether you’re in high school, college, grad school, seeking a professional certification or just want to learn something new, we have an app for you.
And, right now, we are working on an upgrade to PrepZilla, our engaging test prep game which allows you to study with your friends or on your own. Before we finalize the update, we want to get some user feedback to see what you like and what you think we could improve. So we’re offering a free PrepZilla t-shirt as well as a promo code for any of our paid iOS apps (we have lots!). Not to sound like a bad commercial, but this is a prize valued at up to $75.00.
And who wouldn’t love this t-shirt?
Entering the contest is easy. Just use the Rafflecopter Giveaway form below to earn your entries. You can earn entries by first liking us on Facebook, providing insightful comments to this blog post and/or tweeting about the contest. Whew. Lots of choices.a Rafflecopter giveaway
1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. Log on to Learning on the Go, the official gWhiz Blog at http://blog.gwhizmobile.com between 12:00:00 am EST on 3/24/2014 and 11:59:59 pm EST on 4/7/2014 (the "Promotion Period") and follow the instructions posted on the blog to enter via the Rafflecopter entry form.
2. ENTRY DETAILS: An entrant may submit one (1) Rafflecopter entry form per email address. Each entrant will be required to 1) “Like” gWhiz on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/gwhizmobile). Additional entries may be earned by completing selected tasks through the Rafflecopter entry form on the Giveaway Page: Tweet about the Giveaway and post relevant comment on Blog Post regarding PrepZilla. Daily entries can be earned with the “Tweet about Giveaway” entry option.
3. ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible to enter the Giveaway, an entrant must be sixteen (16) years of age or older, live in the continental US, and have a valid email address. Limit one (1) Rafflecopter entry form per eligible person. If more than one entry form is submitted per eligible person, all entries submitted by that entrant will be deemed invalid. All entries submitted by individuals younger than thirteen (16) years of age will be deemed invalid. If more or less information is submitted in the entry than what has been requested, an entry may be deemed invalid. All entries must be received during the promotion period to be eligible for a prize.
4. PRIZE: Five (5) Winners will be selected via random drawing on or about 4/8/2014.
5. GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS / PRIZE CLAIMS: The Winners will be notified via the email address submitted through their Rafflecopter entry following entry validation. If gWhiz is unable to contact the Winners from entry information within five (5) days of the giveaway end, the Winner forfeits his/her prize and another Winner will be selected via random drawing. The Winners will receive their prizes within four (4) weeks of the giveaway end. No substitution, assignment or transfer of any prizes will be permitted, except at the sole discretion of gWhiz, which reserves the right to substitute a prize or prize component with cash or another prize of comparable or greater value. If a prize is forfeited for any reason, gWhiz reserves the right to award the prize to an alternate potential winner from among the remaining eligible entries.
6. RELEASE: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or Rafflecopter. All entrants are providing information to gWhiz. Participation in this promotion is subject to the Official Rules. Additionally, the views and opinions expressed by fans on social media webpages do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of gWhiz. gWhiz is not in any way liable for fans’ words, submissions, or actions. gWhiz retains the exclusive right to, at its sole discretion, determine whether or not to publish, remove, or edit a posted response.